Whether you’re camping or want a luxury holiday, Springbrook, in the Gold Coast hinterland, has the right accommodation for you. At many of the accommodation options you’ll be nestled in a forest close to nature with waterfalls, walks and wildlife at your doorstep.
Imagine sitting in this cosy cottage enjoying a glass of the best wine after a day wandering through some of the most ancient rainforests in Australia. Simply being here will rejuvenate you.
Dancing Waters Cottage is the perfect place for your romantic get away weekend. The best waterfall in Springbrook is just 5 minutes walk away. Not to mention the forest walks and wonderful picnic grounds right at your doorstep.
The cottage is suitable for a couple.
Dancing Waters Cottage
Dancing Waters Cottage and Garden
- Claw foot bath tub
- Double bed
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle
- Crockery and cutlery
- TV, DVD and CD player
- A selection of DVD’s, books, etc
- In room catering and massages available on request
Our new self catering, homely, very clean and well appointed home is nestled in the tranquil forest on the rim of the canyon overlooking the World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park.
We are flexible and attentive, catering to personal needs in offering a romantic, pampering, peaceful and rejuvenating getaway. At the top of the mountain and just 2km from the end of Springbrook Road our contemporary, eclectic cottage has a panoramic view across the cliff-lined canyon.
Breathe the fresh moist mountain air where the forest meets the clouds. View the luminous Milky Way lighting up the peaceful night sky from our deck or by day sit watching the varieties of birds and wild life as they wander unhindered through our forest floor.
We are only across the road from the Twin Falls/Warrie Circuit, rated one of the top ten short walks in Australia taking you through 5 different types of forest and above, beneath and behind major waterfalls.
Eagles Nest Cottage
- 4 Star
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Granite well appointed kitchens
- 2 king beds
- 2 ensuites (1 with bath)
- Huge deck
- All linen supplied
- Air conditioning and oil heaters
- Electric blankets
- Movies, books & games
Echo Valley Farm Cottage provides visitors with the opportunity for a self-contained farm stay. It is ideal for families, couples, artists, writers and bushwalkers of all ages. The cottage sleeps up to six people comfortably with 3 bedrooms, an open plan lounge/dining area and a cosy fireplace.
Enjoy being on a beautiful, historic working farm (cattle and kiwi fruit) with opportunities to walk independently through orchards, open paddocks and forests or take a farm tour to learn more about this unique property.
Listen to birdsong, see wildlife, feed and learn about our friendly farm animals, eat fresh farm eggs, relax in the house garden or look up at the night sky full of stars and wonder. Within walking distance to The Fudge Shop, this is a central location to explore the waterfalls, bushwalks, cafes and restaurants that Springbrook has to offer.
Echo Valley Cottage
Echo Valley Farm
- Sleeps 6 – 1 Queen/4 single beds (3 bedrooms)
- All linen provided
- Farm tour and animal feeding
- Washing machine/drier
- Electric stove and oven
- Fireplace and firewood provided
- BBQ and outdoor setting within house garden
- Basic necessities eg coffee, tea, cooking oil, condiments etc
The camping ground is basic and is not attended by a caretaker. It has 11 sites. Each site is relatively private separated from other sites by vegetation. The camping ground is run by National Parks.
Phone: 13 74 68
Address: Carricks Rd Springbrook Springbrook Qld 4213
Outdoor Cooking and Eating Area
- Individual private sites
- Toilets (no showers)
- Gas fired BBQ’s
- Sheltered picnic tables
- Cost is approximately $6/person/night. Bookings cannot be made at the Ranger Station.
Rosellas at Springbrook is located right next to the breathtaking Canyon Lookout and Springbrook National Park, famous for its bush walks, waterfalls and invigorating mountain air.
We offer affordable accommodation that provides the privacy of a motel room with the charm and comfort of a traditional bed and breakfast.
Our Cafe upstairs is a beautiful space to unwind, indulge in some local teas and sample our seasonal menu.
- King Parrot Room (1 queen bed)
- Bower Bird Room (1 queen bed)
- Brush Turkey Room (2 double beds, 1 single bed)
We provide a complimentary breakfast of toast, cereal, bowl of fruit and coffee/tea in your room. In-room dinners are available to purchase at an additional cost including gluten free, dairy free and vegan options.
Set deep in the rainforest, the cabins and cottages at Springbrook Lyrebird Retreat provide the perfect luxurious escape from life’s daily stresses. Catering especially for couples, you will enjoy the privacy of your own secluded timber cabin or cottage, immersed in peace and tranquillity and the sounds of the rainforest. You will be delighted by the richness of plants and bird life, butterflies, colourful fungi, as well as the pademelons, bandicoots, possums and the many small marsupials that share this forest with you.
Each individual cabin and cottage is self-contained with a fully equipped kitchen, a combined living and dining area complete with romantic fireplace and private deck overlooking rainforest. And we pamper you with complimentary sparkling wine, chocolates and flowers and a continental breakfast basket as well.
Springbrook Mountain Chalets are the jewel in the crown of the Springbrook plateau. Our magical 14 acre forest is bordered by conservation areas and is home to just five magnificent chalets.
Our luxury, full timber interior accommodation is nestled in its own private and romantic forest. Breathe in deeply the fresh mountain air and enjoy the scent of nature unspoilt. Catch a glimpse of rare and endangered fauna.
The lizards and goannas sunbake in the open, soaking in the early morning warmth to energise their systems. The forest stirs into life waiting for our sleepy guests to be astonished by the wonder of nature.
The chalets are well spaced, private and surrounded by tall trees and abundant wildlife. Birds start their chorus at dawn while the possums retire to their burrows.
Springbrook Mountain Chalets
- Fully self contained and very private chalets
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spa pool or spa bath chalet
- Wood fires
- Private balconies and bush views
- Barbecue areas
- LCD large screen television and stereo CD
- DVD players
- Electric blankets and ceiling fans
- Iron and ironing board
- Sandwich maker
- Tea/coffee/sugar provided
- Books, board games and puzzles
- Honeymoon packages: sparkling wine, chocolates
Owners and hosts, Wayne and Christine Randall, invite you to discover their family run rainforest retreat of the Mouses House located deep inside a World Heritage listed rainforest. Named after our native marsupial, The Mouses House Retreat is located only 30mins from the Gold Coast has 12 of the most romantic, secluded chalets ever to be found in Australia.
Most are built right next to cascading mountain streams. Each wood lined chalet is fully self contained with fireplace and days supply of firewood, relaxing private 2 person spa bath, everything new and modern, luxury linen, bathrobes, free Wi-Fi, plasma TV’s, Webber BBQ on the private patio.
Some luxury level chalets even have their own private outside hot tub off from their chalet! At night our special residents, brush tail possums, will visit each chalet for an unforgettable getaway experience.
Mouses House Cottages
Mouses House in the Forest
- AAA Tourism Accredited 4 & 4.5 STARS Resort
- Multi award winning retreat and EcoTourism Certified
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout resort
- Free iPad use during your stay with eConcierge
- Complementary in-chalet movies on-demand via a PS3 game console
- Free communal, but private use of 38ºC Canadian oak hot tub
- Free Finnish traditional Sauna & cold spring-water plunge pool
- Free 1/2 sized tennis court and tandem, electric or mountain bikes
- Interlinking raised boardwalks to all chalets over streams and trickling water
- Government certified pristine spring water for drinking and bathing throughout resort
- Food baskets, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks or espresso coffee’s available on request
- Indulge by reserving a private in-chalet Swedish body massage and/or facial
- On-site hosts 24/7 for all your needs
The Cottage at The Sanctuary at Springbrook is a Luxury 4 1/2 star cottage bed and breakfast with that ‘Old World Charm’ of a traditional Queenslander in the Gold Coast hinterland of Queensland.
Immaculately decorated, The Cottage is a self contained one bedroom cottage with a luxury king size bed, deep clawfoot bath, a cosy gas log fire and wrap around verandas with a BBQ. It has a romantic feel of yesteryear and is best suited to couples.
The Sanctuary Cottage is the perfect place to propose, elope, have a honeymoon or escape on a romantic getaway. Ask us about our packages, we would love to work with you to make any occasion special.
A cooked breakfast at your designated time in the morning is included and will be delivered to your cottage or set up on your verandah in the morning sunshine while enjoying the sounds of nature.
Allow us to spoil you with a two course evening meal & complimentary wine as an optional extra. Experience The Sanctuary’s own fresh roasted coffee.
The Sanctuary Old World Charm
The Sanctuary Gardens and Cottage
- Air conditioning
- Claw foot bath
- Dinner service (optional extra.)
- Included cooked breakfast
- Under cover parking
- Motor cycle friendly
- In house massage and beauty service.
- AAA Tourism accredited 4.5 star accommodation
- Hair dryer
- Towel warmer
- Robes & complimentary chocolate
- Mini bar
- Variety teas / coffee / sugar / milk provided
- Complimentary Home roasted coffee & plunger
- Barista Coffee available on request (optional extra)
- Iron & ironing board
- Blu Ray player & movie library
- Books & board games
- Honeymoon & Elopement packages available
Springbrook Mountain ‘Twin Falls Retreat’ is a modern self contained house situated at the Canyon on the rim of Springbrook National Park.
Sit on the deck/s surrounded by nature with the lights of the Gold coast visible through the trees at night. Springbrook is home to an amazing variety of flora and fauna. Watch the many varieties of birds fly into the garden and feed in the trees just meters away.
The luxury accommodation is let on an ‘exclusive use’ basis, the property is entirely yours to enjoy the tranquillity. There are floor to ceiling windows so you feel as though you are alone in the forest but with a cosy wood burning fire to keep you warm. Two queen size bedrooms, both with luxury ensuites and double spas. The house is ideal for a private holiday or to share with another couple.
Twin Falls in the Forest
- Firewood supplied
- Double Spas
- Gas barbeque
- Fully equipped state of the art Kitchen
- Laundry with dryer and washing machine
- Television and DVD player
- Linen supplied
- Hair dryers
- Undercover parking
- Thirty metres to secluded lookout with view over Canyon to Rainbow falls and Gold Coast
- Non- smoking
- Pets not allowed
Sip complementary sparkling wine looking through the rainforest to distant Gold Coast lights at our spacious fully equipped home – a short 5 minute stroll to the glorious Purlingbrook Falls
Perfect for large family or group get-aways!
Featuring a parents’ retreat with king bed, ensuited queen, 2 king singles, 3 roll away, 3 separate living areas, reverse cycle air con, fireplace, BBQ facilities, dishw’r, wifi, two big smart tvs, outdoor fire pit, lush gardens, and double garage. Xbox1
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Large porch and deck
- Garaged parking
- Indoor fireplace
- Gas BBQ
- Smart 4k TV (2)
- CD/DVD Player
- Reverse cycle air con
- Washing machine and dryer
- Family and kid friendly